Position: Assistant TD
Start Date: ASAP
Reports To: Head of 3D
Nvizible is currently looking for an Assistant TD to join our team for work on an upcoming project.
The Assistant technical director will perform a diverse series of technical support functions in order to ensure the smooth running of visual effects and previs projects. You will be responsible for:
• Supporting and troubleshooting the pipeline and workflow tools
• Providing technical support to artists and pipeline TDs
• Automating processes to turn around shots faster
• Testing and providing feedback for software released by R&D team
• Creating documentation for new and existing tools
• Managing data and resources
• In-depth understanding of Maya
• Python/Mel scripting
• Comfortable working with Linux, Windows and OSX
• Understanding of vfx and previs workflows
• Previous experience of creating scripts to automate workflow
• Strong attention to detail and task management skills
• Willingness to develop and grow
• Team player with the ability to work alone to tight deadlines in a high pressure environment
• A degree in Computer Science, Computer Graphics or sufficient experience in a related field
• Maya/Nuke API
• C++ programming
• Understanding of version control, continuous integration and release tools
• Experience of Nuke/3DE/Mari/Houdini/Shotgun/Deadline/Zbrush/Photoshop
• Previous work experience in visual effects, games or related industry
• An interest in character rigging
Please send your CV to email@example.com specifying “Assistant TD” within the subject line.
On-line showreels and links to websites are welcome.
Should you prefer to send hard copies of showreels, please send to: Nvizible, 8-9 Carlisle Street, London, W1D 3BP.
Applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.
At Nvizible we’re committed to maintaining the trust and confidence of all visitors to our web site. We’re not in the business of selling or sharing your details with anyone else – our priority is to handle your data carefully, fairly and legally at all times. Our Privacy Statement shows in more detail when, how and why we collect any of your personal data, how we use it, how we keep it secure and the very limited conditions under which we may disclose it to others.
As part of the process of applying to work for Nvizible, of course it’ll be necessary to submit your CV &/or showreel.
Data submitted via our recruitment email account is used only to match applicants with the role(s) for which they have applied.
Your personal information will never be shared outside Nvizible, or with anyone not directly involved in the recruitment process, without your explicit written permission. We will never ask you for personal data that we don’t really need.
We keep CVs and applications securely on servers accessible only by Nvizible and we keep the data only for a limited time (1 year) - after which they’re automatically deleted.
We will never ask you for information that is not essential to meet either a legal, contractual, legitimate or vital interest obligation.
You are entitled to view, amend or request deletion of your personal information held by Nvizible, at any time. Enquiries should be submitted to:
0203 167 3860
Nvizible Ltd., 8-9 Carlisle St., London, W1D 3BP.
Please see our Privacy Statement for more detail regarding enquiries or complaints.
Transparency is an on-going responsibility, so this privacy notice, our statement and internal policies are under regular review. This version: 23rd May 2018
Copyright © 2019 nvizible.com All rights reserved. nvizible ltd is a private limited company, registered in England and Wales. No. 06900121